Students will thoroughly review construction site safety and shop safety and are introduced to trade mathematics, safe use of hand and power tools, blueprint reading, rigging and construction materials.
- Commitment: 14 Weeks/56 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Core Curriculum with Contren Connect.
- NCCER Carpentry Level One with Contren Connect.
- NCCER Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Carpentry by Koel (most current edition) and the accompanying workbook are additional textbooks required for all 4 years of the carpentry program.
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class each quarter.
- Mondays, Sep 15 - Dec 15, 2008
- Tuesdays, Sep 16 - Dec 16, 2008