Students will continue learning about the AC topics in 302 and will learn about vectors; capacitors; RC time constraints; impedence.
12 Weeks/66 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- Delmar's Standard textbook of Electricity (current edition), Herman.
- 2008 NEC.
- NCCER "Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Current Electrical WAC Rules & Regulations (may be downloaded from L&I website.)
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class each quarter
- Tues & Thurs, Mar 31 - Jun 11, 2009
- Mon & Wed, Apr 6 - Jun 17, 2009
- Mon & Wed, Mar 30 - Jun 10, 2009