Students will learn about carbon steel pipe and fittings; fixtures and faucets; are introduced to drain, waste and venting (DWV) systems; and introduced to water distribution systems.
12 Weeks/48 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Core Curriculum with Contren Connect online supplement.
- NCCER Plumbing Level One with Contren Connect online supplement.
- NCCER "Your Role in the Green Environment".
- Uniform Plumbing Code (most recent ed.) book is required in all plumbing classes.
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Thursdays, Apr 2 - Jun 11, 2009