Students will learn about indirect and special waste installation procedures; hydronic and solar heating systems; various local, state and international codes; servicing piping systems, fixtures and appliance3s and will review green building practices.
12 Weeks/48 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Plumbing with Contren Connect, Level Four.
- NCCER "Your Role in the Green Environment".
- Most recent edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code.
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Mondays, Jan 5 - Mar 23, 2009
- Thursdays, Jan 8 - Mar 26, 2009