Sheet Metal 102
Students will learn about sheet metal tools of the trade; an introduction to sheet metal layout and processes; sheet metal mathematics; fabrication - parallel line development and will review green building practices.
12 Weeks/64 Hours - Bellingham
12 Weeks/48 Hours - Mountlake Terrace and Tacoma
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Core Curriculum.
- NCCER Sheet Metal, Level One.
- NCCER Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class each quarter.
- Thursdays, Jan 8 - Mar 26, 2009
- 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Two Saturday Labs
- Mondays, Jan 5 - Mar 23, 2009
- Tuesdays, Jan 6 - Mar 24, 2009
56 additional hours for the year are required for state registered apprentices in Mountlake Terrace and Tacoma. Call the CITC office for class details.