Sheet Metal 201
Students will learn intermediate sheet metal trade mathematics; basic piping practices; fabrication - radial line development.
- Commitment: 14 Weeks/72 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Sheet Metal, Level Two.
- NCCER Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class each quarter.
- Thursdays, Sep 18 - Dec 18, 2008
- 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Three Saturday Labs
- Wednesdays, Sep 17 - Dec 17, 2008
- Tuesdays, Sep 16 - Dec 16, 2008