Sheet Metal 202
Students will continue with fabrication - radial line development; then will learn about bend allowances; blueprints and specifications and will review green building practices.
12 Weeks/64 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Sheet Metal, Level Two.
- NCCER Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class
- Thursdays, Jan 8 - Mar 26, 2009
- 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Two Saturday Labs
- Wednesdays, Jan 7 - Mar 25, 2009
- Tuesdays, Jan 6 - Mar 24, 2009
56 additional hours for the year are required for state registered apprentices in Tacoma. Call the CITC office for class details.