Sheet Metal 203
Students will learn about air properties and distribution; sheet metal duct fabrication standards; soldering; fiberglass ductwork.
12 Weeks/64 Hours
- Tuition: $805.00
- Required Books:
- NCCER Sheet Metal, Level Two.
- NCCER Your Role in the Green Environment.
- Recommended Books: None
- Required Materials: None
- Schedule for lab dates will be handed out the first night of class
- Thursdays, Apr 2 - Jun 11, 2009
- 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Two Saturday Labs
- Wednesdays, Apr 7 - Jun 17, 2009
- Tuesdays, Mar 31 - Jun 9, 2009
56 additional hours for the year are required for state registered apprentices in Tacoma. Call the CITC office for class details.